top of page


Our clients are very important to us and these FAQs are to help our clients get a better understanding of our services.

Start To Finish Service

We are fully committed to helping our clients find a resolution to their tax problems. We do require our clients to cooporate by sending us needed paperwork and by doing other tasks necessary to fulfill certain goals. If the client has stopped communication with us or has failed to do what has been asked of them, then we cannot do our job efficiently and we lose leverage with the IRS on their case. If the client goes inactive and does not complete tasks within 3 months, we reserve the right to give back the case to the client without refund.


24 Hour IRS Contact

If we can get your paperwork by 12pm Mon-Thurs we will contact the IRS within 24hrs. If paperwork is turned in on Friday or a Holiday, the start time of the 24hr period will start on the next available work day.


Guarantee of services

There are many things we can do to help you with your tax problems. Unfortunately, there isn't any guarantee we can give you since every tax situation is different. We are very good at what we do and we think you'll be happy with the end results!


Flat Rate Pricing

We offer "Flat Rate Pricing" under the bounds of our packages. Our only additional charges are tax debt exceeding $100K and back taxes for personal and business. Personal back taxes will be $350 for every additional year over 2 years. Business Taxes will be an additional $350 for each year needed under 2 years and $550 for every additional year after that. 


Recurring Payments

We do prefer payment in full! However, every case is different.  If we allow you to make payments, it will be to your best interest to pay off the balance ASAP! Work will not be finished until full payment is received. Many times the work can be expedited and better deals can be reached with the IRS if we have nothing stopping us from working our magic!   



You have 24 hrs to cancel services unless work on "Case Study" or "Resolution" has begun. Refunds will be prorated depending on the amount of work performed.

I have unfiled tax returns so what should I do?

The best thing you can do is file your tax return as soon as possible. The IRS will eventually find out that you haven’t paid taxes through employers, contractors, mortgage holders or the assets that you purchase. The longer you go without paying taxes, the more fines you will have to pay. If you can’t pay all of your taxes, you may be able to qualify for an Offer in Compromise,Installment Agreement or Currently Not Collectible Status.

Get all tax documentation you have to prepare for resolving previous years of unfiled tax returns. If you can’t find some of the documentation, we can help.

I can’t pay the IRS what I owe, what are my options?

If you are not financially capable of paying back the IRS, you may be able to negotiate an Offer in Compromise, where you can settle your back taxes for less than you owe. If the IRS accepts your offer, you can pay the amount agreed upon, and all federal tax liens or levies are removed.

Negotiating an Offer in Compromise can last up to 18 months and be very complicated. About a quarter of all offers are accepted so it is highly recommended that you get a tax professional to help.


What can I do if the IRS has filed a lien against me?

A lien is a public record on your property that says you owe the IRS money. It tells creditors that the IRS has a claim on all your property, including property you buy after the lien is filed. If a lien is attached to your property, you cannot sell that property without a clear title.

If you pay your debt to the IRS, the lien will be released within 30 days. If you never pay your debt, the lien will usually be released automatically 10 years after it is issued.

What is the difference between an IRS levy and lien?

An IRS tax levy takes immediate actions against you. It requires the person receiving the levy to turn over all funds due you the IRS. This could be the money in your bank account, the paycheck from your employer, or your accounts receivable if you are in business. A tax lien is used as security for tax debt. It says that the IRS has the right to seize the property before other creditors. If the IRS has a levy against your property, they can actually take your property to satisfy that debt.


What can I do if the IRS has issued a levy against my property?

The IRS can issue a levy against your property, including your house, your vehicle and even your bank account. This levy allows the IRS to seize your property to pay back debt.

If a levy has been issued against your property, start communicating immediately with the IRS. Find out if you qualify for an Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreement or Currently Not Collectible status. If the seizure would cause severe hardship, you can request a Taxpayer Assistance Order to protect you.

What can I do if the IRS has garnished my paycheck?

The IRS can collect money you owe them by issuing a garnishment on your paycheck. A garnishment is basically a levy that requires your employer to collect a large portion of your paycheck and pay it straight to the IRS until your debt is paid off. Garnishments usually collect between 30 and 70 percent of each paycheck.

Your best chance of avoiding garnishment is to respond immediately when the IRS contacts you. Before they can garnish any wages, the IRS can send a Final Notice 45 days before taking action. Also, it is important to know that the IRS can garnish your wages months or years after sending you the Final Notice. The best thing you can do when you get a Final Notice is act immediately.

If the IRS does issue a garnishment on your paycheck, you can find out if you qualify for an Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreement or Currently Not Collectible status. Act as quickly as possible, because even you get an IRS wage garnishment released, the IRS will not give back money that they have already collected.


How much of my wages can the IRS garnish?

The amount garnished depends on the amount you earn and the number of dependants in your family. Also, the IRS is only required to leave you a certain amount of money. So, the IRS could take the same amount of money from you whether you make $1,500 or $15,000 per month.

My spouse owes the IRS money from before we were married. Am I liable for those taxes?

You do not have to be liable for those taxes. The IRS offers Innocent Spouse relief to protect you.

How can I avoid an audit?

The easiest way to avoid an audit is to completely and accurately fill out your tax return. This includes double checking your math and making sure you used all the correct forms. Because the IRS flags items that look suspicious, you may want to consider attaching an explanation if you think a deduction or credit you are claiming looks too large.

How do I prepare for an IRS audit?

First, find out whether or not the IRS wants to have a face-to-face meeting with you. About a third of audits are just letters from the IRS asking for explanation for a certain item on your tax return.

Next, consider contacting an accountant, tax attorney or Enrolled Agent to stand before the IRS for you. Before you go to your audit, organize all tax material relevant to the question being asked and make copies. Bring all worksheets to show how the tax figures were calculated. Always remember that you can do yourself more harm than good by volunteering more information than was requested by the IRS.

At the end of the audit, the IRS agent will give his informal judgment on the matter. You will receive a formal report later. If you do not agree with the audit ruling, you can appeal to the IRS or even the U.S. Tax Court.



Back to top

bottom of page